Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Womens Burton Jacket
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 07:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderHunter View Post
I recently purchased a Burton Jacket for riding this year and the snap on it broke. I bought it on sale and the store won't do anything to help me. Hearing that someone else experienced a problem with snaps on their burton jacket make me skeptical of their quality...
You shouldn't question quality based on a button ripping off. You do know that zippers and buttons are often outsourced to different companies right?

If your outerwear rips easy or isn't as protective against weather like advertised, then that is a quality issue. Besides, Burton is honoring your warranties. What more does a company need to do to please you?

@Swiss: I'm glad they honored your claim. I think you should be pretty happy about getting a new jacket.

I don't know why, but I really like this jacket in the purple colorway. I tried to convince my wife to get it, but she didn't like it haha:
Women's Burton 3L Zephyr Jacket | Burton Snowboards

This one in white is sick:
Women's Burton Joplin Jacket | Burton Snowboards

Women's Married to the Mob Lisa Jacket | Burton Snowboards

White one:
Women's Burton Ivy Jacket | Burton Snowboards

Eco friendly and nice:
GMP Women's Burton Jet Set Jacket | Burton Snowboards

Another very cool jacket. I have a men's jacket with this similar plaid texture. It's awesome. Purple for this one:
Women's Burton Uptown Jacket | Burton Snowboards