Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

where can i get redbull and rockstar vinyls online?

4K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  InfiniteEclipse 
#1 ·
i need some rockstar and redbull vinyls for my board and helmet and dont know where to get them

#2 ·
Write the company and tell them that you want to rock their logos on the slopes because you dig their brand and you've been a fan for a long time. They will probably send you a sticker or two

#3 ·
As much as we would all like to believe that, they actually won't... all red bull apparel is Team only... so the only way you're getting your hands on some vinyls is the sweet internet... I just ordered some off ebay for my Red Bull helmet I'm doing cost me 4 bucks per sheet not bad! Still waiting for them to come in... good luck bud I'll send an update when they arrive.

#11 ·
I'll never understand why people sticker up their boards with brand names at all.

Athletes and racers do it because they have to in order for these companies to give them money.

Not much reason for the rest of us to do it.... other than demonstrating that you're a fan of all those products or that you're a big time poser.

#21 · (Edited)
Ditto.

Hell, I don't even like wearing a tshirt that says the company name. I just bought your shirt and you also want me to advertise for you?
I agree, definitely go out of my way to avoid logo's, which usually means paying more (ie. Armani Exchange vs. Emporio Armani)... I'm not paying you to advertise for you

edit: but if I was going to get an energy drink sticky, it be monster lol... just because they got me thru university

#12 ·
Well I am making the helmet because I thought they looked pretty sick... I'm obviously not sponsored by Red Bull... I are poser? I don't like to think so, I just dropped $2000.00 to fly out to Whistler and shred for a week out there over New Years... not very poserish IMHO... mind you though if the helmet looks like shit I will be buying that new white bern I've had my eye on.

#15 ·
I are poser? I don't like to think so, I just dropped $2000.00 to fly out to Whistler and shred for a week out there over New Years... not very poserish IMHO...
So? Everybody does a week at Whistler and drops $2000+ Telling us that you are going to Whistler for a week and how that magically makes you not a poseur is imho kinda lame.

By the sounds of it you're just some dude who drops in 3-5 days a season at Blue but RREAALLLLYYYY wants to be a legit snowboarder and will PAY RED BULL TO ADVERTISE FOR THEM just to prove it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.