Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 01:52 PM   #1250 (permalink)
Muki

Quote:
Originally Posted by heggathestrasni View Post
Hello there...
My name is Nedim, 29, and I'm coming from Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina (for those who are not sure where my country is located, I think the best thing would be to say that it's close to Italy). I've been regular visitor to this awesome forum for some time but signed in for account only few days ago.

I was planing to try snowboarding out for like 5-6 years, but none of my close friends were interested in hitting the slopes with me... last season I finaly flipped off, talked to a friend that I knew had a lot of snowboarding experience and after she said she'll show me the basics, I bought all the equipement I needed (yeah it was silly, but I was able to get my hands on some decent new board and bindings that wasn't too expensive: 130$ for the board + 65$ for bindings)...
Now I'm not sure it was the right move... I've heard people say no addiction is good thing

Damn, I've wasted at least 5 years of snowboarding...

Setup:
Stuf Crusador 155
Crazy Creek D-Scent bindings
Crazy Creek A50 Boots
Awesome!! A fellow Bosnian! I have family in Tuzla, as well as Italy..Hahah we should shred next time I visit down there.