Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Some advice for getting me back into the sport?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
Satchko

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Some advice for getting me back into the sport?

Okay, so after not having my own snowboard for some years (since i was like 14, I'm 21 now) Im getting my own stuff for this season. Haven't been to a mountain in 2 years but I've just rented since I grew out my board from years back. So this week I've got boots and a board and just need to get bindings now. The board is a burton easy livin (cambered version, 2010) at 155, and after trying on all the boots at my local shop the burton motos in a size 11. I'm definitely a "weekend warrior" and not very good but I'm not learning to link turns or anything. Gonna be using the board for all mountain...pretty much groomers with some occasional park/freestyle. No deep powder for me here in NY. but yeah enough with the backround and onto the question. What bindings should I get? Idk if i should go with a pair burton est's or just get something else and the adapter for the channel. Idk, help? lol thanks