Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need some help with goggles: proceed at your own risk! :D
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 10:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
heggathestrasni

Default Need some help with goggles: proceed at your own risk! :D

Hello there,

I did quite a research on goggles and I think I've figured out a lot of things... but in my case getting my hands on pair of good quality goggles is not as simple as it sounds...

1) My funds are low... we're talking about ~60$
2) Seller have to ship to APO address (have some friends that work for US army), shipping to Bosnia IF available is in most cases around 25-30$... so, ebay is not an option
3) Goggles have to be helmet compatible and I would prefer to be able to switch lenses
4) not sure if I have to say this, but it would be nice to get as best anti-fog protection available for such a low price...

The closest I got to solving this thing out was Oakley O Frames, but I've noticed they didn't get much love

For now I'm using Siberia S46 model, unknown brand I stumbled upon on ebay for 25$, shipping included... They do the trick, they don't fog and they look nice imo, but I was wondering if I could get something better than these

Thanks
heggathestrasni is offline   Reply With Quote