Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - REVIEWED: Omatic Extr-Eco Wigglestick 157
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 11:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Gnarly
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainboarding View Post
That's quite the positive review you got there. I was wonderin', if your previous tendency to land on the nose/tail with TBT caused you problems with BS, what did you change to fix that? Did you try to land flat instead?

Also, can you elaborate what you mean by "spun quicker?"

In any case I got this in a 154 and I'm gonna use it as an all mountain jump board so your take is getting me excited about trying it out.
It weighs less than the Riot, so it spins quicker. After riding the Wigglestick and Riot back-to-back, the Riot felt like a ton of bricks strapped to my feet.

As for how I corrected the problem with landing, I think time corrected it for me. The 1 time I rode the Wigglestick last season, maybe 6 or 7 runs into the day, I tweaked my knee after trying to land a FS3 (The doc said I mildly hyperextended my knee) and was done for the last 3 weeks of the season. Riding the Riot/Airobic had become so automatic for me that I was landing incorrectly without even thinking about it...Amazing how quickly bad riding form can set in.
Gnarly is offline   Reply With Quote