Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - FS; 09/10 ride kink and bindings
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sii315

Default FS; 09/10 ride kink and bindings

i have last years Ride Kink w/ a set of ride contrabands board size is 152 n bindings fits 9-11. the board has a total of like 4 hours that it has seen the mountain havnt even went near a rail or box in perfect condition.the bindings have have a total of 2 hours (yesterday at mount. snow) they are also in amazing condition...tryna unload the set for about $330 but taking all reasonable offers...also prefer local pick ups or drop offs around the NYC area (northen NJ CT and UP STATE NY) but also willing to ship just send a PM if interested or just reply to this thread
thanks

if ur interested i can send u pics in a email to you w/date inclueded in the pic. since the file size of the pic is 2.17 MB and the max size is 195.3 KB(i was told camrea has to many mega pixels) and im not good with computers and have no to idea how to reduce it so it would fit on to this site...sorry if thats an inconvenience

Last edited by Sii315; 12-06-2010 at 07:31 AM.
Sii315 is offline   Reply With Quote