Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Park City free pass with boarding pass...?

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Music Moves 
#1 ·
My plan is to fly into SLC early and ride Park City, but I'll be staying at Snowbird for the duration of my trip.

I've read the "quick start" stipulations and nowhere does it say that lodging there is a requirement. Haha, just realized that I could just call, but can anyone confirm?

#6 ·
I did it last year.
You first apply online and fill out the Park City promo application. You then receive a "Park City Quick Start Redemption Voucher".
If I remember correctly, you then present the approved voucher and the boarding pass at the window to get the free pass.
I don't recall any blackout dates or having to stay at a Park City hotel...

#14 ·
once you ride at the bird you will probably be somewhat let down by PCMR and even Canyons. I remember having a riot at the canyons on a pow day in 2005, but last year all we really experienced were cat tracks. expansion has its downside :(

But the 'Bird was awesome. Wish we would've spent more time there (only hit it the 7th day of a 7-day tour) and less everywhere else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.