Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Board Busted, help me pick out a new one
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-06-2010, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
PCHusker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Board Busted, help me pick out a new one

Board busted on my 2nd time out today, so the local shop said they would help me out aka 20% off of what they have in stock.. (they carry: rome, ride, rossi, k2, nitro and burton)

me: 6-1 260lbs 11.5 boot, goofy duck stance.. pretty much enjoy just cruising, hitting natural jumps, running trees and powder.. not much into the park scene at all.. i just moved to utah about a month ago to pursue snowboarding and to finish college (one of those, i hate the midwest and needed to make a change in life.. viola here i am)..i had a 2006 rossi jeremy jones..

would love to try one of the new reverse camber boards, my roommate is pumping me to get a never summer.. but, i'm going to try and deal with the shop since they helped me out (trying to make a relationship here haha)

i'm not sure if the term 'too much board' applies to any of the new boards out there but reading things tonight for a few hours my list includes

k2 slayblade 163w
k2 turbo dream 164w
ride antic 165w
ride highlife 163w
rome agent rocker 158w

anyone have some advice on those? i tried to include as much info bout myself as i could..

i'm leaning toward the highlife or agent rocker, but scared maybe the Agent is too small for me

thanks