Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2011 K2 Anagram or 2011 Ride Kink
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 12:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
SnowboardRX

Default 2011 K2 Anagram or 2011 Ride Kink

Hey Guys,
I really need some help on deciding which board I should get as soon as possible?
I've been riding for 6 seasons now and consider myself good at boarding the mountain.
I've recently started playing around in the park more and prefer that to anything else.
But I don't really care too much for using boxes or rails. Just jumps/kickers.
I'm pretty decent at doing straight jumps/grabs but want to learn how to start doing 180's and 360's with those jumps. (Still need to learn to ride switch too)

So what I want to know is which one of these boards (2011 K2 Anagram or 2011 Ride Kink) I should get? And which one is better for doing these jumps?
At first I wanted the Kink ($415) but there is a deal right now for the Anagram ($255 [it's 20% off at the store I have here]) and that price point is swaying me to purchase it.
But I read it is a "beginner" board and I can say that I am far from that. Or does that even matter?
So is it worth it for me to get the Anagram & will it help me progress my park skills as well as ride the bigger mountains?
Or should I go with the Kink?

Anyone with info on this please let me know/help me ASAP.
Thanks.

EDIT: I'm 5'11 160lbs. if that helps at all.
SnowboardRX is offline   Reply With Quote