Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2011 K2 Anagram or 2011 Ride Kink
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 01:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lupin

Okay, I'm just going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are thinking of purchasing at sportchek?

The Raygun at sportchek is 303.99. If it were me I would definitely pay the extra 50 dollars or so to step up from the Anagram to the Raygun. I just think the Raygun will ride better all mountain.

The Raygun does have a 3/4 inch stance setback but that shouldn't hinder learning to ride switch much and it will make it better for riding all mountain (I also think it makes it a little easier to land jumps).

I've actually been looking into the Raygun for a while. I bought a Scaremaster a couple months ago for 239.99 in the states but with shipping and everything it ended up being about 300 Canadian. If I had known I would be able to get the Raygun for about the same I think I would have gone for the Raygun since I would have liked a board with a bit more all mountain capability. But whatever, both boards are probably a lot of fun!
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote