Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Waxing Kits - Not your average question
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 04:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Xenth

Default Waxing Kits - Not your average question

Hey,

So this is my first time posting here, been lurking over the past few days as I have been getting more into boarding. Main reason due to me actually having my own mode of transportation to the mountain and not having to rely on a ride lol...I have had my own gear for 2 seasons now and am in the process of buying boots due to me outgrowing my old ones, but thats a topic for another thread. Anyways, my question is do waxing kits ever go on sale on like boxing day for example or are they like some things that if they do go on sale its like a 5% savings? I've been reading tons on waxing and how important it is, thanks Snowwolf for the Waxing Video's and countless responses to threads which answered many of my quests btw, and looked like something I could do easily myself (for the most part im a diy kind of guy). I have read all the suggestions to just get a cheap old iron, etc but I really would like a kit as an easy container for storage as well as I figure I my-swell buy one now instead of a couple years down the road.

So the kits I have been considering in order of where I would rank them...lol (I live in Canada btw)

1) Tools4boards Superstation - https://www.tools4boards.com/US-SuperStation.html
2) Dakine Super Tuning Kit - DAKINE Super Tune Tuning Kit - USA from Backcountry.com
3) Sport Chek Kit (Iron seperate from waxing kit) - Toko Tuning Promo Kit - SportChek.ca and Kuusport Snowboard and Ski Wax Iron - SportChek.ca
Xenth is offline   Reply With Quote