Originally Posted by karmatose
Let me know if you want some company when you ride Boler.
Not enough open at Blue for me to justify the trip. Local stuff opening so I'll wait until Blue is 80% open before I make the journey.
yea for sure, i will let you know when I'm going, wont be out till friday or saturday cuz i gotta wax my board and get settled in at home so....