Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Beginner here! help me pick from these two boards!! TWC standard or Process v rocker
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 09:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
steventnelson

Arrow Beginner here! help me pick from these two boards!! TWC standard or Process v rocker

As the title says I'm trying to feel out which board i should get I'm 6 feet, 150 pounds and have 11.5 - 12 size feet... i heard that shaun's line is quite narrow so im worried about my feet = too big for the twc standard....so on with the other choice the process v rocker, im really feeling this board a little more, im digging the v rocker tech that's incorporated in the board. anyway i'll put all the info about myself below so you guys can help me decide thanks
Oh and another thing that i'm wondering about is the stiffness of the process v rocker in comparison to the twc standard? which one should i be looking for for a guy with my specs and experience? thanks! i just want a board that i can enjoy but NOT a beginners board another reason why i'm tilting more towards the process v rocker i want a board that i can still have fun with even when i improve my skills a lot down the road and not be stuck with a sub-par board...ok really im finished now! thanks!!!

-6ft
-150 pounds
-11.5 - 12 foot size
-more all mountain but eventually would want to hit the park
-beginner LEVEL BUT i've been on a snowboard before so it's not my FIRST TIME on a board
-well that's it thanks guys!

so

The burton process v rocker 2011....

or. The TWC Standard 2011..

steventnelson is offline   Reply With Quote