Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

I finally picked a board!

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  AdrenalinPlease 
#1 ·
After a lot of debating and research I've finally decided to get The Endeavor Diamond in a 142.

Here is some info on the Diamond:
Directional Freestyle Shape
Medium Flex Rating = 6/10
Extremely fast Sintered 7500 base factory waxed
Aggressive sidecut for quick turns
5 Tip-To-Tail Carbon Stringers for “POP”
Stance centered on contact points
22” maximum stance width
Poplar Tip-To-Tail Wood Core

I think I got a great deal on a fantastic board and I can't wait for it to arrive. :) I'm a very happy girl today.

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
WOOHOOO!!!! My board has arrived. :) It's even prettier in person! :) It looks like its going to be a very fun poppy board to ride as well. I'm hoping Sunday if I don't get called into work.

I have to give props to the guys at Endeavor. They were very helpful and quick to respond to any questions I had. They seem to really love what they do which tells me they put a lot of heart into!

Now all I need to do is win some FLUX bindings off of facebook. lol the old bindings look pretty sad on the new board. I realized today that my privacy settings on facebook stopped people who are not my friends from clicking "LIKE" on my picture so it has now been changed and anyone can vote for me. Here is the link again incase you'd like to lend me your support to help pimp out my board!

Thank you so much!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=16079830&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=303762343910&id=825035009

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.