Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Laces or Not?
Thread: Laces or Not?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 04:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Calibre 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo303 View Post
To the expense remark... Boots are THE single most important item in your arsenal. You can't really judge a boot by price low or high... So you can't go buy the most pricy boot and assume it's good, and a low end boot may be perfect for you as well.

And ya, I have the Kaiju's and love them. I don't see myself in any other brand for quite some time.... Nike has infinite resources and I feel they make the best boot on the market because of that. I'm not a huge Nike person, but I buy what I feel is best.... I don't buy american vehicles either, until they step it up to the level that foreign cars are on.
^This

I agree with Milo that Nike makes a quality boot. Although from a different Nike thread, we disagree on the sizing of them.

I have Kaiju's too and think they're great...cause they fit my feet the best. Best thing to do is try a ton of boots on. My first pair of boots, I just bought cause the guy said it was good and had it ended up being a horribly fitting boot. When I got my Kaiju's I wanted speedlaces or Boa, but the Nikes fit me so well compared to the others I couldn't pass it up. And I tried on a ton of boots from multiple stores.
Calibre 6 is offline   Reply With Quote