Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stupid teens
Thread: Stupid teens
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 08:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
seanboobs

Thugit, no need to be a dick. This is my story, not yours, if it doesn't satisfy you then don't comment.

mishahtaki- I'm trying to be a lot less violent in my life seeing as how my years leading up to this (31 young) have been filled with me getting violent and messing up with a lot of stuff. So I let it slide, this time atleast hahaha

Bostonboarder- I'm sure jesus will make it disappear if he see's the kid "ripping" haha. To sum up his riding level I'd say hes as good as a Shaun white. With no legs, no steeze, and stoned out of his mind... quite possibly a lot worse & uglier too.. But I must have some sympathy for the kids parents. $521 dollar board, I beleive he has Burton cartel's for his bindings ($259), couldn't tell the boots but they looked like thirtytwo's. He had the local stores bandanna, ($15), expensive looking goggles (couldn't tell the brand, but they looked high quality). Some Burton pants and a burton jacket.

so his setup is probably, what? Over $1,000 (considering the outerwear is $100+)
seanboobs is offline   Reply With Quote