Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Level Halfpipe glove review
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 08:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
john doe
Veteran Member

Default Level Halfpipe glove review

I finally got to try these out. These are my first pair of real gloves. Befor this I only had the $20 ones from Target. It was 25-32 degrees out and mostly sunny. I rode with out the liners in. I didn't know it was possible to have my hands this comfortable while boarding. My hands never got sweaty, or wet. Only time they got cold was when I had to use the rope tow which is basicly like holding onto ice. Even then they warmed back up in a minute. The palms had great grip. I didn't take any large falls but on my small falls the bio-mex was awesome and made it a zero impact. My wrists are pretty sensitive from over a decade skating with no protection so that surprised me. As far as comfort, most of the time I didn't even notice I was wearing anything special. My only complaint is that the bio-mex doesn't stay in the glove. That becomes annoying when you take a break and have one more thing to take off/put on and more things to keep track of. They are expensive but I feel they are worth it.
john doe is offline   Reply With Quote