Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Pennsylvania 2010/2011 Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZOOM 3

Default Pennsylvania Thread

I see some other states have their own threads...hopefully we can all keep each other up to date on the local mountains and maybe even get some little meets together. Feel free for random chatter too as I know it's nice getting to know a little about people before meeting them.

I live and work in Lancaster, PA...bought my board in February of 08. Roundtop is the closest mountain for me but I plan on getting to plenty of different places this year. So far I've stayed out of the parks but wouldn't mind trying it if there was someone there to say this is where you screwed up and/or why you busted your ass!

I'll be at roundtop on a regularly basis....have a definite trip planned to jack frost/big boulder on January 23rd. May even be able to get all day $40 lift tickets for anyone interested. It would also include rentals and lessons which really makes it a good deal but doubt anyone here would need that!

So lets hear how the slopes are...

Last edited by ZOOM 3; 10-16-2011 at 09:23 PM.
ZOOM 3 is offline   Reply With Quote