Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

DC Pants?

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  cv_fan 
#1 ·
Was wondering how good their pants actually are? Waterproof wise and all that. They look sick and arnt too expensive just kinda weiry about most of them only bein 5000 waterproof and critically taped

#3 ·
I live and ride in CO and my DC pants are perfect for nearly every day I ride. I've got no issues of them breaking down and shredding either... I have both DC pants and a DC Servo jacket and love em both. Got them both off whiskey militia I think, maybe brociety but basically the same thing.

#7 ·
Of course, now that I made my satisfaction with the pants public, they tear. For some reason, there is a flap with a downward opening on the seat of the Banshee, and it tore out yesterday on a slope. Admittedly, it was a fast fall and on ice, but I think the damage should have been much less noticeable. It isn't severe though, so I'm sewing it up now and I will continue to wear them in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.