Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Advice Needed Please!
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 06:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
)(ood

Default Advice Needed Please!

So after starting the season with a 156 NS Legacy, and a 154 K2 Believer, I've decided to get rid of the reverse camber NS for something with traditional camber. I just never fell in love with the backward bend. The 2 boards I'm looking at are the 158.6 Nitro Misfit, or a 157 Forum Conflict. I absolutely love my Believer in the park, but it can't handle the steeps or powder very well due to the shorter height and softer flex. I am 5'9" 175 lbs., and ride aggressively through the trees/powder, park, and groomed runs. I like the maneuverability of the Believer, but want a little bigger board to go bigger with all mountain/freestyle riding. I am choosing between the Misfit, or Conflict (both traditional cambered boards) mainly due to the fact that the specs of effective edge and waist width match up pretty well with my Believer, leading me to believe that sizing up a bit in board length won't sacrifice much in the handling department. Is this a sound theory? aaaand any other board recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys and gals.
)(ood is offline   Reply With Quote