Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Burton AK 2L Turbine Jacket Large Olive

2K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  gregc4 
#1 · (Edited)
I just put this on Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250754324061&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT Starting bid is $175.00 and as I'm typing this there is only 1 bidder. This is a really nice jacket so go bid on it. Shipping is only $11.95. about 5 days to go on the auction.

I have a brand new with tags Mens Burton AK 2L Turbine Jacket in size Large color Olive. This is a sweet jacket and will keep you dry and warm.

I wear the same jacket in size XL and it is the best jacket I have ever owned. Warm and dry is all that matters and this jacket does it perfectly. The tag on it actually says $549.99 lol.

Shoot me a message if you want pictures or are interested.

Burton AK 2L Turbine Jacket: For the chronically cold or terminally fast. The AK Turbine Jacket features a 2 layer, Gore Tex performance shell to keep you dry. Riri AQUAzip™ water-resistant zippers eliminate the usual chicks in your wind and water armor, and a zip in jacket-to pants interface keeps the fluffy stuff from sneaking in the back door. The 2L Turbine Jacket also features Primaloft insulation to keep you warm, 100G in the body and 60G in the sleeves.

* Sig Fit: Burton’s classic fit - baggy, but not gigantic
* Link ZIP™ Jacket-to-Pant Interface, Waist gaiter if you’re not sporting Burton pants
* Lifetime Warranty
* 2 Layer Gore Tex performance shell
* Breath ability: Gore - Tex
* Hood Type: Fixed Hood
* Insulation: 100g Body/60g Sleeves Primaloft
* Material: GORE - TEX®
* Powder Skirt: Yes
* Seam Sealing: Fully Taped
* Warranty: Lifetime
* Waterproof Rating: Gore - Tex
* Zip-In Comatibility: Link ZIP™ Jacket - to-Pant Interface

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
This picture is true to color. I have the same jacket in XL and it is top of the line. Wore it to Killington week before last and Okemo Saturday. Performs flawless. Link to pant interface is so sweet. I love this coat.

[/IMG]

Here is the back view, it says AK on it and Gore Tex on the right sleeve. The inside material is silky and the primaloft insulation is awesome and just the right amount.

[/IMG]

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.