Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Capita.. What board?
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 01:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
tlatmdeh

Default Capita.. What board?

Hi guys,, i'm looking to double my skills this year, and just in time my brother just broke his board and his bindings so i'll have to give him my board. So i've decided to get myself a new board. And i've just looked some things up and i realized how people just love Capita boards. They're all complementing and saying it's fun, easy, etc. So i've decided to go with it. I'm looking for 300~450 board because i live in Korea and it's double whatever the dollar is so if it's 350 here it's about 700dollars in Korean currency. Yes i know it sounds like bs but it's true and shipping here is $250 with all the tardy and taxes. Anyways, so i'm 5.8 and 180(Yes im big) And i'm an all moutain rider but my ratio's abit more to the riding.. maybe 6-4. I don't jib or ride rails.. I do ground tricks and ride hard packed ice(yes, no natural snow here, all made by machines) and i hit smaller kickers(but im looking into bigger ones this season)

So! 60%(ice riding) 40%(ground tricks and hitting kickers)

Oh and i have a 9.5 salomon synapse wide boots, and union m/l contact.

I was looking at sierrascope/indoor surviaval fk? Is it good for my purpose?

PS. Any other boards for my style/price/characteristics?
tlatmdeh is offline   Reply With Quote