Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What is the difference between Bruton Customs and Burton Custom Detox?
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 11:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mutzy

Default What is the difference between Bruton Customs and Burton Custom Detox?

Yeah, I spelt Burton wrong on accident.

Hey guys, I am planning on buying new bindings but while I was researching, I noticed the custom and the custom detox bindings. However, I can not find out whats different between the customs and the custom detox from burton. I have tried searching for info online but I can't really find solid differences. I have heard from some people, however, that the detox is better for parks? If you can provide me with some information, I would be grateful.

Plus, if you can give me some suggestions for other bindings, that would be cool.
Some info: -I do a lot of freeriding but also hit the terrain park sometimes. The main issue with my old bindings (LTD LT5) is that they were unresponsive and didn't provide a great feel and hold on my boots. I am also looking for bindings that will eat up shock from jumps and such.

Currently, those Rome Targas are looking so fine, so I may just get those when the prices drop. Thanks.

Last edited by Mutzy; 02-11-2008 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Spelt Burton wrong heh