Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - K2 Indy or Burton Customs
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 07:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBuD21 View Post
well, yea i can... but since i named both bindings and asked a simple question i didn't think someone with more experience couldn't answer my question....... and to be honest with you phenom i didn't think my question was too vague at all.... i don't know what the pro-fusion gf chassis does on the k2 indy, what makes a primostrap so good on the burton custom... so yea my question wasnt vague at all....

on to the next one...
Whoa down boy. First off, welcome to the site.

Yes, your question was vague. If it wasn't then why would you feel the need to get into more detail in your response and explain that you were looking for information about the pro-fusion gf chassis and the primostrap? Were we supposed to just guess that you have no clue about these particular things? Or were you just wasting our time by not being specific and hoping that someone would eventually just comment on all the features of each binding, whether you needed all of that information or not.

And by the way it doesn't matter if you think your question was too vague or not. I think you and I can both agree that what matters is if the people you are asking for help think it's too vague.
"its ppl like you, that I would "impact damage" your face if i ever saw you
keep your mouth shut. one more time, please and thank you." -user: chingy_
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote