Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Flite 1
Thread: Flow Flite 1
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 01:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nefarious
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default Flow Flite 1

First and foremost, I've dug about 20 pages into a few bindings sections and found a few Flow topics. I've read about the pro's and con's of the particular brand and I understand that some people are "very" against them.

That's well and fine, but I'm just getting back into boarding and I'm on a pretty strict budget. I wanted to get a board as quick as possible and upgrade as I get more comfortable. That being said, I was looking for a 1st hand review of the Flite 1 by someone who has owned/used it for an extended amount of time.

I know it's the bottom end model, and I understand I can't expect anything breath taking. But that's not to say that there isn't more to dig out of a review. How's the difference between the 1 and 2? Are the 2's really so much more durable?

If that's the case, I can return them and upgrade a model. The price difference is relatively low and I'd like to ensure my re-adventure into boarding isn't in vain.

Constructive criticism if possible. Flamer spam is unwanted. I've read enough Flow-hate posts for this lifetime.
Nefarious is offline   Reply With Quote