Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

New NY snowboarder. Few questions....

860 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Soul06 
#1 ·
....about the locations around here.
I've been snowboarding twice in life. First time I spent more time wobbling and falling. Second time I was comfortable enough to tackle intermediate trails (still needing work on my ability) with decent success. Considering I was using pretty worn in rental equipment each time I'm guessing that was progression.

But anyhow...I have only ever been too Shawnee (in Pa) and to some crappy spot further upstate NY (near Woodbury Commons). I'm looking to visit a lot of places but 4 I plan to visit soon are Camelback, Hunter, Mt Snow and Windham. Reason I picked those 4 are because of a Blades shop in the city that does daily bus trips.

Has anyone from NY every taken any of those trips?
How are they?

How are the 4 locations I listed?

#3 ·
LOL. Cool. I think of those 4 the one I want to visit most though is Camelback. Also trying to get some of my cousins to come along with me and visit a nice East Coast resort. Right now Seven Springs seems like the move....if I can get them together to go

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.