Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Smokin M.I.P or Buck Ferton or Attack Naner
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 10:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
earl_je
Veteran Member

Exclamation Smokin M.I.P or Buck Ferton or Attack Naner

Didn't ask for a Christmas present this year from the wife and with my birthday coming up, she decided to let me pick whatever snowboard I want, price doesn't matter...

By this weekend I need to decide what board to get and basically narrowed it down to, Smokin Buck Ferton/ Smokin MIP/ Lib Attack Banana. Choices are mainly due to the new/multiple tech combos on the three. Considered the TRS but wanted a fairly soft-mid flexing board.

Here's where I need help, because this will basically be a blind buy, havent demoed any of the three I need feedback from the people who've ridden these boards. Do you like the board? What do you like/dislike about it? Would you have bought it again after riding it several times? What other board would you have considered after riding it? Does it meet/exceed expectations?

I mainly freeride, tons of ground tricks, haven't been hitting the half pipe much lately but will still go on a stoked out, out-do your friend day. Bomb runs when I'm starting to get tired (my endurance goes faster than muscle fatigue), mainly just be playful all around the mountain.
earl_je is offline   Reply With Quote