Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Got my Horrorscope!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-28-2010, 02:44 AM Thread Starter
SWAGGER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Got my Horrorscope!

Got a 151 off gear trade for cheap cuz the base was a little gouged. I was gonna take it to the Shred Shop and have them fix it up but I took it to a small hill with my little nephews, who are nuts they just started and just bomb the hill, but it seems ok. I know I haven't really been able to check the board out much but from what I could tell it's fun as hell. Never feel like I'm gonna catch an edge and I can throw it all over the place. Last time I rode I was on an older destroyer and I was still having trouble turning toeside. This board I was doing little butters and poppin little 180s. I'm stoked to get out there to the mountain to see what I can do on it and see how my progression goes. I hope it's alright being a 151 cuz I'm about 160-165lbs. Ill be on greens and blue mostly i hope it doesnt flop all over.Well see. Can anyone give me a couple quick tips on switching to a rocker for turning and stuff. It seems to be more under the feet from what I can feel and have read. Anyone else cruise this on groomers?