Its the little things that count... For Xmas my gf got me the:
Burton Flight Hoodie.
- 100% Cotton travel hoodie
- 330g fleece
- Mesh lining inside
- Integrated blow up neck pillow in the hood
- Pull down light shield to cover eyes, extra eye cover thingy
- Cuff thumb holes for warmth
- Internal pocket for tickets and passports
- Hidden stash pocket with ear plugs, included
- Pit holes to keep you ventilated
- MP3 pocket in side pocket with cable routing to inside
- Custom zipper pull and eyelets
- Custom luggage tag
- Burton branded portable ... toothbrush!
Its a really dark grey charcoal almost black color, last pic is the one I got.
Its damn comfy, feels and looks "high class", compared to a normal hoodie. Really thick material. Fits loose but not baggy. Is worth the money. I blew up the "airbag", leaned back, pulled the little hood from the hood over my eyes and dudes... This is the BOMB for long drives or flights. The airbag works great, you can really sleep on something that is flat, like your typical car/plane/train seat. The internal mp3 pocket in the outer right zipped pocket with the little hole to the inside for the headphone cable is really neat. I would have loooved to have the one with the plane on it, but I guys this years style is the Burton logo. No big deal, pretty cool as well.