Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Flite 1
Thread: Flow Flite 1
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 09:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
Argo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I have two pairs of the flow flite bindings. I have had them for over 4 years now. which probably only equals 60 riding days, I am 6' 290. One pair looks brand new, the other a little more worn. I have not had one single issue with them. Im not sure how much more adjustable people want them, the strap can be adjusted to the front or back and the riser angle can also be adjusted. I love being able to strap in standing up and in under 2 seconds, slide my foot in and clamp it up... The only disadvantage to the flow, all flow bindings, is that when in deep deep powder it is hard to get the riser clamp off your leg and you would have to pull the two side clips in an emergency. I have spend time in the dark with my eyes closed, laying flat practicing getting the bindings off using the side clamps.... doable. As far as tightening.... just push the strap a little tighter, it just takes a second to get them snug again if they loosen up. I really am not sure why there would be an issue.....

Anyway, with my size and use, I say durable good product.
Argo is offline   Reply With Quote