Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - please enlighten me - the republicans want to undo obama's major achievements?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 03:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
kraig4422

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flick Montana View Post
In order to understand our government, you must understand one simple principle: the two sides never agree.

Oh, sure, they'll say they want to hold hands and skip and make American better, but it's all a lie. If the Democrats pass a law that gives every kid in America a teddy bear, Republicans will call it unconstitutional. If Republicans pass a law that gives everyone in America a dollar, Democrats will contest that the rich don't deserve that dollar.

No matter how stupid or frivolous a bill is, the government will find a way to stretch out passing it for 2 years, mire it down with addendums, and eventually just reverse it anyways.

Gotta love America.
Agreed, both are two sides of the same coin. Really no difference between the two. I want a Pro Gun, Anti Drug war, Middle Class loving, Anti war-empire building isolationist. What's wrong with wanting to take care of Americans but still not taking crap from anyone? Also keep your dirty hands off my weed and money