Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

riding colors

15K views 56 replies 34 participants last post by  Jakey 
#1 ·
what colors you guys try to rock when boarding. i know this sorta gay but hell im bored. Everyone i know tries to get at least 2 main colors incorporated in their outfit.

#2 ·
Haha, I know what you mean. It sounds somewhat stupid, but I try and theme my gear when I can. I hate looking like a damn rainbow. For me it's black/white/grey/light blue. I try and stick around those when I can. I've got a Quiksilver coat that I love. Grey with bits of blue.

#3 ·
i try to keep my outfits themed too, but in the end i wanna stay as warm and dry as possible with minimal bulk...dont get me wrong, i wouldnt care to ride in a lime green setup if it was what i had. this season i'm riding tan(kinda) boots, burton ronin pants(snow leopard) kinda look off whitish/reallllyy light tan areas. white&black gloves. basically what you see in my avatar + those pants and boots.

sidenote: picked up that jacket from a local board shop..(ambush board co) first 686 jacket, hella warm even in -11 degrees with the liner in maine.

#4 · (Edited)
shit i forgot to write my colors
i try to get the yellow and green in, get that Jamaican vibe, and whats awesome my board is green and yellow. 150 Artifact with green contrabands
i have some green spyder pant and a yellow rome jacket,
i really like the earthy tones but on the mountain i feel like i need something brighter

#12 ·
I don't really have a theme. This year I just by chance ended up with half black/white bindings, boots, and gloves. I've always worn black pants and have a black/white jacket (check my avatar).

I also picked up a green/black Oakley jacket that doesn't match my boots, bindings, or gloves, but I can care less. Sick jacket :D

I'm thinking of going with neon green pants though for that jacket.

#13 ·
I don't really think about trying to match anything. I tend to go with red often though because my favorite beanie is red and I only wear a red bandana for my neck/face. That's just because its become almost like a superstition (I'm not gangsta fo lyfe y0 or any stupid shit like that). The hoodie selection is usually just on a whim.

#17 ·
Well right now I wear; red, blue, white, green, black and white! I'm a rainbow and proud of it! My friends can pick me out easily on the slopes and that's one of the main reasons I wear so many colors. Also Whiskey Militia may have had a significant impact on my purchases...

#27 ·
Mine are pretty much in the air save for all-red. I think I go for "Hmm, that jacket/pants looks good, why not" more often than some set scheme in all my getups, not just boarding.

Splatter jacket just looked sick and was on sale lol. Gray rides were my noob pants from a few years back, so that kinda defaults.

I DO want to get some dope gloves like aqua colored Celteks or something of that nature.

#30 ·
black and hot pink!

I have a few things I can mix/match. Burton reversible jacket. one side is black, one side is black with colorful dots. Have the same colorful dots pants. Have a hot pink zebra jacket and pants, and then plain black pants. So I can be head to toe a print or mix and match! A girl's got to have options!:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.