Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Photo Contest?
Thread: Photo Contest?
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-09-2011, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
Puggy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well I was thinking rules would be simple; photo would obviously have to of been taken or be of you, with only minor photo editing (maybe some color enhancements allowed for effects and such)

I was thinking for the themes to try and alternate every session between the kind of "west coast big mountain pow/backcountry" oriented stuff to "jibbing and street" oriented stuff that way it's not too biased.

I personally always found these photo contests an interesting way to get people to try new and different things... IMO anyways... anywho maybe I'll look into setting up a thread tomorrow and see what happens in 2 weeks lol I can see there being only two or three pictures... unless of course snowolf and snowman get involved haha... I also realize it is hard to take a picture of yourself snowboarding and have it turn out exactly how you want it too, which is why I think photos of your friends would be allowed, and slight editing...