Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Damned if you do, damned if you don't
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Phenom

The sooner you realize that everything you do in life is about making money, even from as early as grade school, the sooner questions like these will be answered for you. People who work those 60 hour weeks do it for one of two reasons: 1) They need the extra money or 2) They're company forces them too in order to make more profit. Either way you look at it, everything in America is about money. It's just one huge business.

It's a very common mentality for people to never want to take a job they they don't really enjoy, and that it's never about the money. I personally am the opposite. If I was ever in a job that I absolutly hated, I would leave in a heartbeat. But if I had a well paying job doing something that I didn't necessarily enjoy or the work was very difficult or something, I would keep quite, man up and grind it out because I know my gf/future wife and my future kids will benefit from it, and that's enough to keep me going.
"its ppl like you, that I would "impact damage" your face if i ever saw you
keep your mouth shut. one more time, please and thank you." -user: chingy_