Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - But I'm sure their families thank Assange
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 01:33 AM   #24 (permalink)
BliND KiNK

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboMaster View Post
I mostly just feel that we as a country do not have the right to put our fingers in everyone else's pie for "our safety". They are not part of our country, and we should have really no internal diplomatic control. To initiate campaigns in other countries in order to get Puppet-A in office or pay Puppet-B off, so that we can get resources or cheap labor or some ultimately selfish goal, should not be something that we can just shrug off as justifiable.

The bully might steal all the wimpy kids lunch money, but over time, they get sick of it. So they band together and put the bully in his place. I can foresee this happening if we continue to act like we own the world and can do anything we want.

Also, I find it ridiculous that we find the need to go on these righteous rampages in order to "save" people. More often then not we just end up killing tons of civilians in attempts to get rid of "The Bad Guy".

Now this is all fine and dandy when everyone is well taken of at home base, but right now citizens of our own country are suffering, and yet we continue to spend money that could help them on blowing up people 10,000 miles away.

I'd be pretty happy spending whatever it takes to line our borders with anti-missile and aircraft systems, along with the military to respond in case of an attack, and then spend the rest on helping people out for once.
You obviously did not watch my second video. -.o