Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stop the Potheads!
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 10:32 PM   #51 (permalink)
ElChupocabra

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDoctor View Post
Pre ride safety meetings are a must LOL

Why do American cops/Forest rangers/Security/Mountain patrol have such a hard on for catching people with small ass joints or a minimal bags of weed on or around the mountain. I'm all for mountain safety, if they think people are smoking joints and getting a acid trip high while riding they are retarded.
This is a good question especially since its happening mostly in colorado which has some of the most liberal policies in the country regarding weed. I feel like the pressure is coming from elsewhere since forest rangers and ski patrol are just a bunch grown-ass hippies.
Disconcerting to hear about people getting busted in parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple8Sol View Post
Maybe not calling them "smoke shacks" would help ease some of the official pressure? I'm sure there are plenty of peeps that help build or frequent these just to chill, warm up, hang out, eat, drink, and whatever else besides blaze.
Maybe call 'em emergency huts. Market them as places for people who are lost to go, actual safety meetings, or for medical marijuana patients to get 'medicated'. Then the huts would be in the public's interest instead of being hazards.
ElChupocabra is offline   Reply With Quote