Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Canted footbed binding ideas
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 12:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Rome Targas are definitely an option. The highbacks are stiffer than the 390s, but the ankle strap's flex customizable. It also has the same Yes I Cant system as the bosses which give you a few options for canting.

I do love the 2011 K2 Auto Uprise. They redesigned the toe straps on these. In previous models, people complained about the bottom lip of the toe strap not conforming to their boots. Now you are able to independently adjust the top and bottom lip to fit whatever boot you put in it.

Looks very flimsy, but I didn't have any issues with em. The ones I demoed were set up by the rep. Took some dialing in, but afterwards I was good to go. I ended up using it on a few other K2 boards because I liked it. Dunno if that was a bad idea or not because I didn't get to try any of their other bindings because of this decision lol.

K2 Uprise Mens Snowboard Bindings 2011

If you are looking to spend a little more dough, I would highly recommend the Ride Deltas. Awesome bindings. They will likely be my next pair if I get another setup. Stiffer than the 390s for sure. About mid-stiff I would say. I'm a huge fan of Ride's Thingrip toe straps and their Stealth highbacks from the MVMNT line.

Ride Delta MVMNT Snowboard Bindings 2011