Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Littleton Colorado shops
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 01:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

According to Flux's website, Dire Ride doesn't carry them. However, it also lists BC Surf and Sport as carrying them and I don't ever recall seeing Flux bindings in a BC, though I'm rarely in one.

If I was the OP, I'd swing by CO Ski and Golf to grab some pants as they'll have by far the largest selection and have some decent prices when shit is on sale. But, if you're looking for specifics in peak season, your chances of finding it on sale is slim to none. You can probably check out the Burton bindings there too. I'd call Community before you head up there though. They're a small shop with small inventory, so I'd make sure they have those bindings in that size before making the trip. After riding Flux's, I don't think I'll ever buy anything else. They're really that awesome.

If you're gonna be at SWP anyway, you might as well swing into BC to see if they have the Flux's. But I don't think they do, regardless of what Flux's website says. I could be wrong though.

Last edited by linvillegorge; 01-14-2011 at 01:48 PM.
linvillegorge is offline   Reply With Quote