Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboard Addiction - Video Instruction
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 06:36 AM   #94 (permalink)
Zany

After buying their freestyle video set and watching over and over I went to the mountain for six day trip. B4 this trip i was doing rotated FS 180 and sloppy counter rotated BS180 ,FS tail rolls.. After six days on the snow, with just 2 (yes two) falls which hurts a little bit..I have on lock counter rotated fs 180, rotated and counter rotated FS and BS 180 , bs blunt 270 out , nose rolls , cab 180 (rotated , counter rotated) ,switch BS 180 (just counter rotated) FS 360 (doing it last day all day long on side hits without problem..) and some buttering combos like bs 1 to ss tail press cab 1 out , fs 1 to ss tail press cab 1 out. My overall riding also improved a lot after realizing a lot of things about riding and snowboarding physic which I learned from that vids.
So id like to thank SA crew for making such a great videos, I learned from them a lot. Made so much progression in few days like I didnt make for maybe 2 years?..

This vids are perfect for anybody who want progress without falls and as quickly as possible, highly recommend for everyone from beginners to experienced shreders.
Zany is offline   Reply With Quote