Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - getting new gear... need some help!
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 04:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Mishtar

Wow I had wrote a huge reply and I have no idea what happened but it does not seem to have been posted. There is a nice Gore-tex Jacket from MEC that is around 190. It would be cheaper in then end then ordering from the states. Oh and if you want Burton you would have to get it sent to someone across the boarder, I just tried to order pants and it told me I am not allowed to order that product for delivery to Canada. I Had forgot that Burton does that.

The gore-tex would be a good option since your either near Vancouver or on the Island with those temperatures and we get a lot of wet snow. ( I am in Victoria) The MEC jacket may not have as nice of Colours or such but it is functional.
MEC Juggernaut Jacket (Women's) - Mountain Equipment Co-op. Free Shipping Available

If your actually in Vancouver go check out the arcteryx outlet store in North Vancouver, they sometimes have gear close to half price.
Mishtar is offline   Reply With Quote