Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Cat Boarding in B.C. TR
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 10:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
Mr. Polonia
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowvols View Post
I bet you were really stoked someone found your GoPro. I have seen quite a few threads on various forums on people loosing them.
I actually have the whole thing on video...u see the exact same footage that i freeze framed, and like a min later u see my friend dig up my camera and hand it over to the guide, and then he puts it on his helmet and rides down with it, and then u see me walking around the Cat all pissed off and depressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
Sweet! I love the crash sequence. 20-30 ft. deep snow, yikes!

On a tangent, what pants are those were you wearing?
i love it too lol i would had more but by the 2nd run, i put my gopro back in my jacket cuz it kept falling off my head. I was using the stupid headlamp strap because the helmet that i have has vent holes all along the middle of it so theres no way i could use that adhesive mount

Quote:
Originally Posted by killclimbz View Post
Now you know why I ride backcountry 99% of the time. Looks like a fantastic trip. You can't ask for better snow conditions. Super good times.
Yea we really lucked out...there mustve been fate for us to sign up and not just influence under alcohol