Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Incarceration Up, Education Down: America’s Cannibalistic Profiteering
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 11:57 PM   #24 (permalink)
HoboMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Comparing a girl who went to juvie for making a fake myspace account to the Holocaust? YA OK BRAH

You didn't answer the one simple question I asked by the way. I'll continue to live in my bubble, while you continue to lose sleep over every single social and legal injustice that takes place in america until everything is running just the way you like it.
So let's keep just doing nothing about everything, because that's what we do best. By the time the volcano erupts we will all be dead anyways. Fuck the future, let's all just cover ourselves in oil and have a giant electric orgy, "because nothing really matters",(Queen)

Not my problem, I'm just getting my own, Jack.

I guess this is what Americans want?

Maybe we deserve to have our society crumble... I like to think differently, but when no one wants to do a fucking thing until mercenaries come to their door demanding "protection fees from ProtectoCorp, or else", I guess this is what you get.

Last edited by HoboMaster; 01-19-2011 at 12:04 AM.