Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Incarceration Up, Education Down: America’s Cannibalistic Profiteering
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 07:26 AM   #26 (permalink)
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
I don't know if you are being deliberately obtuse or if you are just incapable of abstract logic. In either case, I will make yet another attempt to explain myself.

I am not comparing or attempting to equate the Holocaust with this girl's situation. I was trying to get you to try to understand that the road to tyranny starts out very subtle. It's like the proverbial frog in the pot of boiling water. My point that obviously escaped you was that the tyranny in Germany that became the holocaust started out very benignly and the people did not recognize it until too late.

Again you seem to be unable to grasp the concept of variance; with you it's all or nothing. If I say to be vigilant and exercise our rights under democracy, you take that as " loosing sleep over every legal and social injustice" honestly, you seem to lazy to uphold your responsibities as a citizen in a democracy. You are living in a self delusional bubble, refusing to see the world for what it is and too lazy to put forth the effort to preserve it.
Oh now I get it. Yeah, we are definitely on the road to to next Holocaust. The evidence of that is overwhelming!

Your paranoia is alarming.
"its ppl like you, that I would "impact damage" your face if i ever saw you
keep your mouth shut. one more time, please and thank you." -user: chingy_