Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 09/10 season video
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 01:22 AM   #43 (permalink)
l burke l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Polonia View Post
I think i mustve watched your video like 10 times. Since ive been doing video edits myself ever since i got myself a gopro as well, i do appreciate the time and effort it mustve taken you.

I cant even imagine how long it took for youtube to upload that video of yours how big of a file was that? 3gb?

i just finally learned how to use Mac's iMovie maker....its a so so program for beginners...but i think im ready to purchase a better program with more possibilities. Any suggestions?
Im pretty sure at the time youtubes max was 1gb so i kept adjusting my bitrate while exporting till it was just under a gig. Facebook ironicly enough allows for 2gb. If you want the full quality version i have it on vimeo as well with a download option. If your just starting out imovie is great but if your willing to learn final cut express is a great stepping stone until your ready for final cut studio. Good luck and thanks for the kind words.

Heres the vimeo link. 09/10 snowboarding season on Vimeo The download is in the bottom right. That version is at 1.6 gigs. its all in the compression my friend.
l burke l is offline   Reply With Quote