Burke, I'm really wanting FCE and I'm about to take the plunge. But, do you have any idea/heard any info if Apple's gonna be releasing an updated version of FCE any time soon??? I don't want to drop $200 on FCE only to have a new version roll out soon! It's been a long time since it's been updated and I just purchased a Canon HF S20 with native 24p(which FCE4 does not support). Wait or go ahead and purchase FCE4?