Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - good setup?
Thread: good setup?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 02:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
JHerbC24

Default good setup?

So I'm getting my friend into snowboarding and he is looking to get some new bindings, boots, and a board. The only problem is he's working on a budget. Probably about 450 or lower. This is the setup he was looking at:

Best Prices on Atomic Pivot Snowboard 153 - Mens Snowboard Snowboarding Gear Equipment

Save on Burton Poacher Snowboard Boots Blue - Mens Snowboards Boot Snowboarding Gear Equipment

Save on Technine T Nine Snowboard Bindings White - Mens Snowboards Binding Snowboarding Gear Equipment

Is this a solid setup? I have heard that Atomic boards are good boards for a low price so thats why he decided to go with the Atomic rather than a cheaper Rossignol or something.
I was also thinking or the bindings some Burton missions or Flux Premiums.
And for the boots, they looked alright to me. Not the top of the line but they seemed good for the price. I was also thinking about some 32 Summit's because I have a pair of 32 Prospect's and I love them so I was thinking 32 was a pretty good brand.

Help me out and I'll greatly appreciate it!
JHerbC24 is offline   Reply With Quote