Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - good setup?
Thread: good setup?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 10:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
threej21

Just as another idea of a way to go..you can piece a set up together through various internet sites, my fav being ebay, instead of buying a complete "setup" per say and still stay within your budget. I love ebay, and not just for used stuff, lots of great deals out there from small home ebay stores that just need to move some product. My wife and I just got into the sport coming from wakeboarding for many years, and i got us both set up for right at or under $450...
for myself, I scored a brand new 2011 Ride Kink for $175 (ebay), some barely used 2010 contrabands for $90 (ebay), and some brand new Ride Orion boots for $100 (ebay)..so that came out to $365 for a pretty bad ass setup
for the wife, i got her a Roxy Sugar board for $185 (ebay), some brand new 2010 Ride VxN's for $94 (from Ambush), and some brand new Roxy boots for $45 (ebay)..so that was like $325...

might take a little more time to piece it together with great deals, but you can do it, if your on a budget..just my .02
threej21 is offline   Reply With Quote