Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton Custom 158
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 11:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
TomasZ

Default FS: Burton Custom 158 *Price Drop

Hey guys,

I'm selling my Burton Custom 158 (ICS). This board has seen snow TWICE (yes, two days only). Here's some info:

-Cosmetic-wise:

-Top Sheet
The middle of the board has some minor scratches due to me not using a stomp pad. The scratches are just from ice that was on the bottom of my boot. They are not at all deep. Now for the bad... While waiting in line a skier that cut in front of me managed to run over the tail of the board. So there are several tiny chips (a few millimeters) and one big chip/slice (see picture). Never had a single sticker either.

-Bottom
Absolutely no gouges. The bottom is almost in pristine condition and can easily be seen in the picture. There are maybe 2 or 3 really mild scratches. The edges are without a doubt PERFECT though.

-Performance-wise:
This board is extraordinary. Tracks extremely well, rides smooth, and is scary fast. It goes where you tell it to and has no bad habits.
I am in love with this board and hate to see it go. I'm selling it because I will very soon have to buy a new car and am needing money to add to the down payment. More pictures upon request.

$350, but I might negotiate. I have paypal but prefer to drive/meet half way. We'll work something out. I can text pictures, too if you'd like.

**Now $325

***Now $305

****Now $250

*****Now $220 - Tough crowd!

-Tommyphoto 1.jpg

photo 3.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

photo 2.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

Last edited by TomasZ; 03-07-2011 at 01:11 PM.
TomasZ is offline   Reply With Quote