Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Thinkin of goin Nike for boots reviews???
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 10:33 AM   #120 (permalink)
Calibre 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by crsv619 View Post
bigger than nike sneakers. the last 2 posts are people saying that they had to go bigger on nike boots because they probably run smaller and not true to size. i went a half size bigger on my boots and it still feels snug, like dress shoes.

i don't get the point you're trying to make. are you saying me and others who have said they went bigger on their boots are wrong and wearing the wrong size boots? i think we know what fits and what doesn't.
What I am saying is that sneakers and boots have no correlation. Boot size (length) should be measured by mondo size or with a brannock device. But just because the length is right, it doesn't mean the boot will fit right. For example, I fit into Burton Ions in a 8.5, but they're too narrow. Even a 9.5 is still a big narrow. Does that mean I should size up to a 10 to get the width I need?

What if you wear your shoes .5 bigger, I wear mine 1 size bigger, Steve wears his 2 sizes bigger? Would you still recommend all of us to size up?
Calibre 6 is offline   Reply With Quote